Terms and Conditions - Swim Society x Anantara Veli Maldives Competition
Terms and Conditions - Swim Society x Anantara Veli Maldives Competition
Swim Society, (“us” and “we”) is acting as the “Promoter” for this prize draw (the “Promotion”), in which entries will be accepted free, without payment, via the below mechanism.
- This Prize Draw is open to individuals worldwide. Participants must be aged 18 or over.
- ENTRY MECHANISM: To enter this Promotion, entrants must follow Anantara Veli Maldives Resort & Swim Society on Instagram & like the competition post on either profile’s, tag a friend and share to their Instagram story. Multiple entries permitted.
- The winner and their plus one must adhere to the dates stated within the below terms and conditions and must utilise their prize between the below dates.
- The prize is as follows: 7-night stay for two adults in an Over Water Bungalow at Anantara Veli Maldives Resort inclusive of breakfast, dinner and roundtrip airport transfers. (Flights within the UK will be scheduled from London airports.)
- The complimentary stay is valid from 10 January 2023 to 31 July 2023. Blackout dates apply at hotel discretion
- Complimentary nights are at the resort’s discretion during the validity period, not available during festive occasions, special events, or peak season and may not be available at other times.
Non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value and it is not valid with any other promotions. It cannot be exchanged for any other resorts or services.
All incidental charges during the stay must be settled on resort prior to check-out.
Please present the original certificate to the reception upon arrival.
- Swim Society has the final say for selecting flights, dates for travel and flight times and will be responsible for booking the flights. The Prize will include 1 x standard baggage allowance each for the Winner and their accompanying individual. For avoidance of doubt the Prize does not include travel between the Winner’s home and the Airport, Transfers from Velana international Airport to the resort will be organised by Anantara Veli Maldives Resort. It is the responsibility of the Winner to ensure they and their friend have a valid passport and all insurance required (including travel insurance) and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
- Entries to the prize draw are accepted from 6pm (GMT) on 14/07/2022 until the 21/07/2022 at 23.59 (GMT) when the prize draw will close. All entries must be received before the prize draw closes. All entries received after the prize draw closes will be automatically disqualified.
- No bulk, third parties or automated entries are permitted.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the prize draw closes on 21/72/2021.
- The winner will be contacted by Swim Society (ONLY) by Instagram DM to confirm that they have won. They will be asked to provide full name, age, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim the Prize. The Prize must be claimed within 5 days of the date. If the prize is unclaimed after this time Swim Society reserves the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms.
- The winner and their plus one must comply with reasonable directions given to him or her by Swim Society in connection with the competition. Failure to comply with such directions may result in invalid entry and/or withdrawal of the prize.
- Swim Society reserves the right to seek verification of all entries including but not limited to requiring entrants to provide proof of identity. Swim Society and/or Anantara Maldives may refuse to award the Prize or disqualify a participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the prize draw or has won using fraudulent means.
- Swim Society reserve the right to protect the privacy of any entrant or winner under EU GDPR regulations. All information obtained from the winner in order to complete terms of the competition, will be held for the necessary amount of time to fulfil terms of the prize and destroyed thereafter in conjunction with EU Law
- The Prize is not transferable, negotiable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by Swim Society and/or Anantara Veli Maldives Resort and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, a cash equivalent or any other form of compensation.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Swim Society and/or Anantara Veli Maldives Resort affects or could affect the proper operation of this prize draw, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Swim Society and/or Anantara Veli Maldives Resort reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By entering this prize draw participants agree that Swim Society and Anantara Veli Maldives Resort may hold and use their personal data for the purpose of administering the prize draw. Swim Society and Anantara Veli Maldives Resort do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. Persons under 13 should not use or provide any information about themselves including without limitation their name, address, email address or screen name or username. If Swim Society and Anantara Veli Maldives Resort learn that they have collected or received personal data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, Swim Society and Anantara Veli Maldives Resort will delete that information. If a participant believes that Swim Society and Anantara Veli Maldives Resort may have any information from or about a child under 13, they should contact Swim Society or Anantara Veli Maldives Resort.
- Employees of the Promoter or any associated company and their immediate family, as well as sponsors of the Prize Draw and their employees, and judges of the Prize Draw and their immediate family, or anyone else involved in the organization of the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the company or its agents or representatives or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, neither the Promoter, nor its agents or representatives assume responsibility for:
- any Prize that is not redeemed;
- any personal property;
- any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure;
- any system failures or malfunctions of any third party websites;
- any incomplete, lost, delayed or late Entries;
- any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Prize Draw;
- any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the participants in the Prize Draw howsoever arising from participating in the Prize Draw;
- communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this Prize Draw;
- inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or any website (including without limitation any social media web sites) or any combination thereof through dial up, broadband, mobile internet or WAP connections;
- any injury or damage to a participant which may be related to or arising from the Prize Draw or the Prize;
- if for any reason the Prize Draw or any website in connection with the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer, virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion; and/or
- any other matter outside of their reasonable control.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
- To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms and Conditions.
- The Winner agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified the company, its group of companies and their officers, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including legal and other professional fees) arising out of or in connection with any allegations or claims resulting directly or indirectly from: their Entry into this Prize Draw; and/or their receipt and use of any Prize.
- Law - these terms are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Prize Draw administrators - this Prize Draw is administered by Swimming Soc Limited (COMPANY NUMBER 12767881) of 10 Clay Avenue, Stewartby, Bedford, MK439GE.