How can we support you?
- Visit www.gov.uk/domestic-abuse to find help and information
- Visit www.refuge.org.uk and www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk (live chat support Monday-Friday 3-10pm)
- Call 999 and ask for the police if you are experiencing domestic abuse and are in immediate danger
- If unable to talk and calling 999 from a mobile, you can dial 999 and press 55 when prompted by the operator – this will ensure you are connected to the relevant police force.
- If you need a safe space, or access to support services, look out for the ‘Ask for ANI’ or ‘Safe Space’ logo in participating pharmacies
- To support Refuge visit www.refuge.org.uk or simply follow us on our social channels @RefugeCharity and help spread and share how to access support – it might just save a life